Last server records
Site and server rules
On the site and game servers of the community it is prohibited in any way (in comments, chat, nicknames, avatars, etc.) to post and distribute information that:
- contains threats, calls for violence, approval and encouragement of violent actions, discredits the honor and dignity, insults other users (this includes accusations of using cheats, if you have any information, please contact the administrator in a personal message);
- contributes to inciting racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, based on gender, orientation, and other individual characteristics;
- contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- contains scenes of inhumane treatment of animals, including a description of inhumane methods of killing;
- promotes criminal activity or contains advice, instructions or guidelines for committing criminal acts;
- describes the positive experience of using drugs, recipes for their manufacture and tips for use;
- contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it;
- contains extremist materials;
- contains links to viruses, trojans and other malicious programs;
- contains links or information about the use of programs to provide an unfair advantage in games.
It is forbidden to place advertising in any form without the consent of the administration.
On the site it is allowed to use only Russian and English languages. Transliteration is prohibited.
On game servers it is forbidden to use scripts, macros, third-party programs and libraries that explicitly or potentially give an advantage when passing maps. The exceptions are +use;wait script and program RInput. It is also forbidden to play under someone else's Steam ID.
If you have been directly insulted, you can report it to the administrator in a personal message on the site. Specify the approximate time of the incident, the name of the server and your Steam ID if you have not linked it to the site account. If the violation was committed via voice chat, please attach a demo where it would be heard.
If you are uncomfortable with someone's messages on servers, you can use the /mute menu.
For violation of the rules for disseminating information on the site the user is deprived of the opportunity to leave comments. In case of repeated violation, the user is blocked.
For violating the rules of information distribution on game servers the player receives a gag (loses the ability to use the chat) or a ban (if prohibited information is contained in a nickname or posted on an avatar) for 1 month. If this is an insult to another player or community, gag is given for 2 months. If the administrator did not learn about the insult himself, but from the player who was insulted, the violator is given a gag for 3 months.
Note: game server chats are checked by the administrator selectively, but this does not relieve players of responsibility. Appeals against players who have not been punished for similar violations will not be accepted.
Automatic punishments on game servers:
- For using gstrafe hack and bhop hack (including +jump;wait script): 2 weeks;
- Illegal values of motion variables: 2 weeks;
Note: Among other things, illegal values can be caused by changing the Mouse look setting or manipulating the +mlook command in the console, as well as changing cvar values
- Illegal fps values: 2 hours;
Note: among other things, changing of these cvar values can lead to illegal fps:
- Spam of jump command (including freescroll): 2 hours.
For playing with someone else's Steam ID a ban is given for 3 months to all involved accounts, with the subsequent removal of all records set with someone else's Steam ID.
In case of an attempt to bypass the ban (in particular, connecting with a different Steam ID) or misleading the administrator about its reasons, the ban is extended to a permanent one on all player accounts.