Last server records
Pro Nub

Разбан

1. Our bans are quite short, but if you think that you were banned by accident, then write the log of your ban here (to get the log, try to log into the server, and then copy here what is displayed in the console).

It’s not so important to me whether you played with cheats or not, I need the anti-cheat not to give false bans, so describe in detail your actions before the ban - what you did in the game, what you wrote in the console, maybe you changed something in the game settings or config, pressed something, etc.
    Edited by Kpoluk 22.03.24 19:11
  2. The ban is given both by steam id and IP. If you cannot enter, it means you either trying it with nonsteam or have the same IP as you had at the moment of ban.

Enough messages with tone like that, you've earned the comment ban.
  3. The ban is given both by steam id and IP. If you cannot enter, it means you either trying it with nonsteam or have the same IP as you had at the moment of ban.

Enough messages with tone like that, you've earned the comment ban.

in essence, you didn't even understand what I was writing

Comrade, it's not a problem in the "ban", the problem is that at one moment I can enter, at another I can't?

I understand what you are writing that I also received a ban at the "ip address".
    Well, the problem was that he was definitely LAG(PING)(MS) to me at the moment when I came in, my picture froze and suddenly it was created on the other side. After one sec.. screen log (ban for movement..)
    Edited by Devl1312 27.12.20 10:34
  4. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37832705
    IP: 77.234.239.109
    Reason: Bhop Hack
    Ban Length: 14 days

If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information on our forum:
    kz-rush.ru/forum/topic/5/

Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
    Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

I was just trying 245 bj block and this happend
  5. @TuF unbanned. I'll try to investigate, but actually anticheat should ignore jumps at the same place. Maybe you tried it on different blocks or changed the bhop position somehow?

UPD nvm, I see you often jumped after the block as well, I'll try to find some solution for such behaviour.
    Edited by Kpoluk 05.01.21 11:23
  6. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243477555
    IP: 188.73.235.36
    Unban Time: 2021-01-19 09:46:52

kz-rush.ru/forum/topic/5/ me no hack brat me real player me no cheats
  7. @TuF unbanned. I'll try to investigate, but actually anticheat should ignore jumps at the same place. Maybe you tried it on different blocks or changed the bhop position somehow?

UPD nvm, I see you often jumped after the block as well, I'll try to find some solution for such behaviour.

Yea there is 245 bj block sc on one map but you need perform one extra bhop after that
  8. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539998553
    IP: I rather not share :D sorry

Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

I was playing in a bhop map and went into an easier server cause extreme server was way too hard for me. I think im banned by mistake, im not sure what really caused it. maybe a specific bind? or my broken mouse? for those 2 cases I use this bind to do the jumps: bind mwheelup "+jump;wait"
    and about my mouse which is broken it sometimes does unwanted actions like jumping on its own or shooting and the console error is mouse3 unbound or something like that. here is a discription of the thing that happend just to help :D sorry for bothering admins with my ban appeal.
    regards.
  9. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59844762
    IP: 31.162.22.66

играл вчера все норм, сегодня все норм, зашел попрыгать Lj вернулся на hard server, через 2-3 мин прохождения карты вылетает бан bhop hack :O
  10. @Radioactive yes this is because of +jump;wait script. You wouldn't use it if it's not useful, right? I'll unban you this time, if you continue to play with scripts the next ban will be a way longer.
  11. @Sly та же история с +jump;wait скриптом, проверь конфиг.
    Edited by Kpoluk 30.01.21 09:50

12. https://ibb.co/VQSWJ6p

userconfig вообще без биндов, от силы алиасы

alias go_slot1 "weapon_mp5navy; weapon_m4a1; weapon_m249; weapon_p90; go_slot1b"

я сидел все утро играл, сгонял на другой kz сервер и вернулся, через 2 минуты бан) хотя конфиг чистый, а даже только чтение с него снял)
  13. @Sly другие серверы здесь ни при чём. Начиная с 7 утра 28 января распределение твоих команд прыжка резко поменялось. За попытку обмана я могу продлить бан.
  14. @Sly другие серверы здесь ни при чём. Начиная с 7 утра 28 января распределение твоих команд прыжка резко поменялось. За попытку обмана я могу продлить бан.

Ну да, я ставил старый свой cfg и играл mix, может там и был алиас т.к. кфг очень старый тогда я еще не прыгал, только после бана я полез посмотреть конфиг он был чистый не увидел ничего лишнего по типу waitl; https://ibb.co/Db0kMxM вот скрин что я в этот день как раз играл утром на миксе)
    сейчас же полностью снес кфг на дефолтный... с 2017 года не получал баны и играл нормально.. а тут такое.. ну буду ждать 2 недели раз уж такое дело
  15. Ban Information:
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39785748
    IP: 95.111.2.172
    Reason: Not specified
    Ban Length: Unknown

Hello man. I think my case is complicated . Today i was playing the map
    notkz_kx_hangar and right before it changed to another map i was freejumping on a plane which propeller was spinning . Idk what happened but i was stucked in the propeller and the map change and that was it. I cant join the server the bar doesnt fill, it says after a while: Failed to contact game server.
    In the console the message is just You have been banned from this server. Nothing else The server is Average. I can connect in the others servers though but not this one ......
    Edited by rapier 03.02.21 16:06
  16. @rapier

Reason: Not specified
    Ban Length: Unknown

We have no such reasons and length of ban, you should copy the log from console and not write it yourself. You are not mentioned in our ban logs, so this should be a kick by flood protection, one minute later after this kick you can join.
  17. NET Ports: server 27015, client 27005
    Server IP address 192.168.1.103:27015
    Connecting to 194.67.93.29:27016...
    You have been banned from this server.

Retrying 194.67.93.29:27016...

Still cant join server.
    I can upload a photo of the console but dont know how.
    Edited by rapier 04.02.21 07:39
  18. I can connect now. Thank you very much !
  19. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:514764656
    IP: 167.62.241.246
    Reason: Wrong Movespeed

i was playing normally, after leaving /spec, and using /weapons
    i got banned
    before that, i was playing normally
  20. @lluvia how much time there were before you used /weapons and got banned?
  21. i don't know, probably a few seconds
    and i think i've pressed ALT