Last server records
Pro Nub

Complaint about a racist player

1. hi. his name in the game is player and he is a admin of kz-rush kreedz server's. about 2 month ago, this guy call's me a NIGGER. i try to tell him that it's an insulting word, but he kept saying that:(nigger's call each other NIGGER, so why i can't call you a nigger?). today he starts telling me:(do you like niggers?). im white and his white. but guess a black dude come's into the server and want's to have a good time. then has to deal with this player. his Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:16286145 and if you want, i can give you a evidence of him calling me a NIGGER. here is my telegram ID: hezkky

P.S: i lost he's steam id so i had to go back to the server.i asked him why do you call me a NIGGER. the discussion end's up him saying: (you need to stop being a NIGGER)
    the server was: Kz-rush.ru EU Server.
  2. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
  3. Ahahahaha =) TROLOLOLOLOLO
  4. @sorena there are no admins on our servers except me and lxr. There are players with VIP, and they got it for points (check the article about rating system). If someone insults you directly with curse words (not just a race name or something you find unacceptable according to your personal beliefs), you can write me a private meassage with details about the player, time and server, and I'll gag him. As for words that may sound rude for your ears - use /mute menu to exclude messages of specific person from game chat.
    Edited by Kpoluk 05.08.22 17:37
  5. tolerast joined the chat