Last server records
Pro Nub

Разбан

1. Our bans are quite short, but if you think that you were banned by accident, then write the log of your ban here (to get the log, try to log into the server, and then copy here what is displayed in the console).

It’s not so important to me whether you played with cheats or not, I need the anti-cheat not to give false bans, so describe in detail your actions before the ban - what you did in the game, what you wrote in the console, maybe you changed something in the game settings or config, pressed something, etc.
    Edited by Kpoluk 22.03.24 19:11
  2. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35717609
    IP: 46.147.152.30
    Reason: Banned from community
    Ban Length: Permanent

If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information on our forum:
    kz-rush.ru/forum/topic/5/

год-полтора назад залил демку на ej с читом. прошу прощения, что нарушил правило. прошу снять блокировку
  3. @mex1337 разбанил основной аккаунт. Следующее нарушение приведёт к перманенту на всех аккаунтах.
  4. получил бан случайно,ребёнок зажал стрелку поворота влево и персонаж тупо крутился по кругу спустя секунд 20 прилетел бан
    Ban Information
    Name: Mamay17
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45131596
    Reason: Wrong Movespeed
    Ban Length: 14 days
    Unban Time: 11:34:29 6/2/2023
    Admin Name: KZ-Rush.ru #6 JUMP [100aa]
    Admin SteamID:
  5. fu_darkhop
    прыгал вверх по ступенькам upsbj, в этот момент прилетел бан, очень обидно,
    надеюсь на скорейшее решение.
    никаких биндов не использую, мышь g402.
    возможно из-за того, что я фейлил одно и тоже место, вам виднее

UPD: обманул, только что глянул конфиг, там с какого-то перепуга бинд +jump; +wait, клянусь, в душе не чаял, что он там есть. Выкинул его в помойку, обязуюсь проверять в след. раз.
    До этого играл на ЗМ сервере, хз раньше помню в конфиг бинды кидали через АМХ, может с сервера осталось. В любом случае, удалил. А я сижу и не понимаю, с какого перепуга фейлю простейшие блоки(

Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78955366
    IP: 178.218.48.193
    Reason: Bhop Hack

MOUSE3 is unbound.
    Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
    Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"
    Edited by r0nlexl33t 12.06.23 22:17
  6. For using "tHEYAMBO" nick and making fun? lol.

Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99493835
    Reason: violation of community rules
    Ban Length: 90 days
    Unban Time: 2023-09-15 06:56:02

7. @hoooooooooooo you can fun however you like until it breaks the rules.
  8. @hoooooooooooo you can fun however you like until it breaks the rules.

I don't know what he did, but as far as I am concerned I just changed my name to his and that's it
  9. @uhh you should have learned after previous case that I have full log of the chat.

In case of an attempt to bypass the ban (in particular, connecting with a different Steam ID) or misleading the administrator about its reasons, the ban is extended to a permanent one on all player accounts.

Lying prolongs your ban to a permanent one.
  10. @uhh you should have learned after previous case that I have full log of the chat.

In case of an attempt to bypass the ban (in particular, connecting with a different Steam ID) or misleading the administrator about its reasons, the ban is extended to a permanent one on all player accounts.

I don't even remember what I said to him
  11. @uhh you should have learned after previous case that I have full log of the chat.

I joined the server to see if I am permanently banned and I am not banned, did you unban me?
    Also I didn't understand your message, you are actually permanently banning me?
    Edited by uhh 18.06.23 12:05
  12. Ban Information:
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146020696
    IP: 5.18.249.87
    Reason: Wrong Movespeed
    Unban Time: 2023-07-20 22:59:06

Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"

Прыгала на сервере около 30 минут, нажала случайно кнопку "направление шагом" в настройках мыши и сразу же прилетел бан
  13. Ban Information:SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20472633IP: 80.233.52.122Reason: Wrong MovespeedBan Length: 14 daysUnban Time: 2023-10-14 22:48:15If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information on our forum:http://kz-rush.ru/forum/topic/5/************************************************Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

Можете ли вы объяснить мне, почему больше людей забанены?
  14. @overtinker не нужно спамить, вы получите ответ в ближайшее время
  15. большое спасибо
  16. @overtinker server registered illegal movement. If you are not aware about the reasons, try to recall your last actions before it happened.
  17. @Kpoluk I don't understand if I have many cfgs for fps, do I have to delete them to be able to connect?