Last server records
Hello! First of all we want to wish you all Happy New Year. And now we want to introduce you a new kind of online tournament with checkpoints on extreme, extreme-death maps. Such kind is innovative and has never been made yet, thus we ask you to carefully read the rules, they differ a bit from usual nocp tournaments.
And so, tournament consists of 3 stages:
- First stage includes all participants joining the server and setting their best possible time on several maps during 25 minutes. When 25 minutes are passed, you will get points for your place in top, just like on our kz-rush servers (cup server's tops are separate from kz-rush tops). The first 8 players in the top get to second stage.
- The second stage is duels, which means every player will compete with his opponent (1 vs 1). You will have an ability to pick / ban different maps in voting for choosing the best map for performance. Also, there will be scheme of “losers” (persons, who lost in the first stage), they will fight each other for the right of getting in Grand Finale and competing with winners of second stage for the first place.
Example of the scheme
- Third stage is all the same, but number of maps, their difficulty and given time differ.
Rules and system of the first stage
- Godmode is allowed on all maps
- /pre , /duck , /speed , /invis , /jof and all such commands are allowed
- Load saved angle on checkpoint is allowed
- Any insults or intentional provocations will lead to WARNINGS, 3 warnings – you will be disqualified.
Beginning of the tournament.
You have 25 minutes to pass the map, you can reset your time by pressing start button again. Playing format Is BO3 (Best of 3). Your main task is to set the best time on a map.Points will be given in accordance with your place in the top (1ST place – 15 points, 2ND place – 14 points, 3RD place – 13 points...15TH place and lower – 1 point). After two maps played, points gained from them will be summed and according to them top8 of players will be formed, those 8 players will get to the second stage.
If two or more persons have the same number of points, they will be given random third map to play (resetting timer is not allowed in that case) to decide who will get to the second stage. They will have 7 minutes to pass the map. If they didn't manage to pass the map entirely, the one to be further in map wins (not the position of player itself matters, but position of his checkpoint in map). If players' positions are the same, they will be given another 2 minutes for winner to be determined.
Rules and system of the second stage
*DES – Double Elimination System (two schemes: winners and losers)
Rules are the same with the first stage.
It starts from voting, where players can ban / pick map. Only one ban and pick are given for 5 maps. Right of first ban is chosen randomly. In case of score of 1-1, players will play third map (the last one left from 5 initial maps). You have 7 minutes to pass the map. If players' positions are the same, they will be given another 2 minutes for winner to be determined. Additional time will be given until difference between opponents becomes obvious (one player is one block ahead of other) or finish button is pressed .
Players who lost get into the scheme of losers with game format BO1 (Best Of 1). Map is chosen randomly from map pool of sub-stage player lost on (for example, if player lost on sub-stage 1/8, map is chosen from sub-stage 1/8). The winner gets further in losers' scheme. Final round of losers' scheme has BO3 format as well. Right of the first ban / pick is given to player, who fell off the winners' scheme.
Rules and system of the Grand Finale
Game is similar to the second stage – players are picking / banning maps (one ban and two picks for 7 maps). The player, who passed through winners' scheme, has right of the first ban and pick. The order of bans / picks (B - ban, P – pick, 1 – player from winners' scheme, 2 – player from losers' scheme) : B1-P1-B2-P2-P1-P2. You have 10 minutes to pass the map. In case of score of 2-2, players will play 5th map (the last one left from 7 initial maps). If players' positions are the same, they will be given another 2 minutes for winner to be determined. Additional time will be given until difference between opponents becomes obvious (one player is one block ahead of other) or finish button is pressed .
Tournament will have prize pool, which you can contribute to until registration's end : How to help KZ-Rush (use fourth way). Number of participants is limited to 24, if it happens, that there will be more participants, we will try to increase server's slot number.
1. 50% of prize pool
2. 27% of prize pool
3. 16% of prize pool
4. 7% of prize pool
5-8. Vip3 for one month
All the rest – Vip1 for one month
Additionally, we ask you to Vote for maps for the first stage.
To participate you have to:
leave a comment under this post “I'm in” and write a message on discord to: 123123#1526 also add him on Steam
Players, who registered on the site after 13/01/2022 and players banned on kz-rush are not allowed for participating. These guys aren't allowed as well:
Second stage map pool 1/8
Second stage map pool 1/4
Second stage map pool 1/2
Grand Finale map pool
Links to broadcasts: