We will discuss some big updates today, but first let's admire our new community maps. Here we have hb_B2U
with a bunch of candles among delicious cakes and mojito_hb_paslalala
along with its easier version mojito_hb_paslalala_ez
. So far three happy bithday maps this time that provide all kind of difficulties from average to extreme-death. Thanks to all who took part into map checking process:
, me and mls
Also here are some maps from cosy that were examined as well:
- hp booster is broken, although you can still get some health there
Won't be added
- short run with minimal obstacles
- short; hp booster is out of the map boundaries; one can leave the map boundaries with hook
All maps were added to the site and our servers. By the way, now we have one more kz server besides Hard, Average, Extreme and VIP servers: KZ-Rush.ru EU JUMP
. If anyone has problems with connecting to our main servers due to providers or other technical issues (including political), you can try it. As you might guess from its name, server is located in Europe, so European players should have smaller ping there. Map pool is the same as on VIP servers, i.e. all maps from Hard, Average and Extreme.
Servers funtionality was extended as well. First of all, we've added ability to choose air accelerate between 10 and 100
. You can use /aa
command or change it through the settings menu:
For now Exp
earned for 100aa records is added to 10aa rating, but later lxr
will divide it, so it won't be dishonest towards 10aa players. Work is still in progress, now records are shown in single top with aa mark viisible on the site, but they also will be splitted into different tops. As for 100aa server we have, it was created as a temporal place for 100aa enjoyers, and we weren't giving the same level of support as on main servers. As I've stated a few times, records from there won't get into our database, as well as bans. It will stay online until the job on 100aa implemention is finished.
On the same settings page you can also notice Hide Spectators Chat
- another feature that was added on request. And moreover we have two more pages of new settings, that will help you to customize lj stats in a similar way as you can do it on lan server. Here they are:
You can check full descriptions in our Server Help
(also available on servers with chat command /help
). These settings allow you to choose main stats style between uq-like style (prestrafes placed in a row) and updated version of rush-like style (prestrafes placed in a column):
Decide what info you want to see in main stats, fetching its look from minimal to highly detailed:
You can even choose from a few color presets:
And finally the list of some fixes and other updates:
- Fixed server crashes caused by moving entities with high volume (ffy_poro and kz_toilet) and by too long model names (kz_mls_infinity). Attention mappers, try to fit resorce name into 32 symbols! Thanks to Juice and s1lentq for their quick updates of ReHLDS and ReGameDLL.
- Command /nogc that forbids using saved checkpoints now works even after player's reconnect, but until the next map change.
- If you try to nominate map by its partial name and server found more than 1 map with such fragment, the list of candidates will be printed into console (not more than 50 maps).
- Fixed bhop stats abuse performed with ladders.
- Fixed jumpbug trainer not showing some attempts.
- Spectator now sees player's stats with his own settings, not this player's settings. At that if player has different LJ Mode, some stats won't be shown cause corresponding calculations are not performed on player's side.
That's it, thanks for reading!